This is a spicy cream sauce that you can use over seafood, pasta, rice, or anything else you might want to use a sauce over.
2 tbsp oil
1/2 white onion
2 cups coconut cream
1 tbsp tamarind chutney
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 cup water
1. Pour oil into skillet and heat – on high.
2. Place onion into skillet and cook.
3. Add coconut cream, tamarind chutney, and salt into skillet and stir. Turn down heat to medium.
4. Add water as mixture begins to thicken.
5. Let the mixture cook for 5 min., stir, and bring to a simmer.
6. Use as sauce over pasta, rice, meat, etc. or place meat within the sauce and cook.
Really good with salmon: Place salmon in the cream sauce and cook for 15 min.